Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cortex M Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cortex M related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cortex M specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cortex M Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cortex M improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- To what extent does management recognize Cortex M as a tool to increase the results?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Cortex M strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Will team members regularly document their Cortex M work?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- Is there any existing Cortex M governance structure?
- What is Effective Cortex M?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- What can we do to improve?
- Who has control over resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cortex M book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cortex M self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cortex M Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cortex M areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cortex M Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cortex M projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cortex M Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cortex M project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive Cortex M project deliverables?
- Procurement Audit: Do the buyers always select or authorize the source of supply on other than contract purchases?
- Quality Audit: Does the audit organization have experience in performing the required work for entities of your type and size?
- Change Request: Does the schedule include Cortex M project management time and change request analysis time?
- Network Diagram: What must be completed before an activity can be started?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the Cortex M project?
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why their tender failed?
- Project Scope Statement: How often do you estimate that the scope might change, and why?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Cortex M project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement Cortex M project at all?
Step-by-step and complete Cortex M Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cortex M project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cortex M project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cortex M project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cortex M project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cortex M project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cortex M project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cortex M project with this in-depth Cortex M Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cortex M projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cortex M and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cortex M investments work better.
This Cortex M All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.