Be certain that your organization utilizes the CQI process to identify opportunities for improved patient flow, improved access to care, and scheduling Process Improvement, and reviews same with ceo and appropriate department heads.
More Uses of the CQI Toolkit:
- Assure your organization directs program staff in the utilization of quality tools and methods to promote continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) in program initiatives.
- Manage work with Quality Assurance management to support continuous Quality Improvement(CQI) activities and teams.
- Lead organization continuing Quality Improvement (CQI) activities.
- Methodize: Performance Management (pm), and continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) and lean methodologies.
- Be certain that your organization directs staff in the utilization of quality tools and methods to promote continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) in program initiatives.
- Ensure you command; lead problem identification/solving and continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) activities in the production process with all involved areas of it.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CQI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any CQI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CQI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CQI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 916 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CQI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 916 standard requirements:
- It is arguable if you have reached a root cause, which is the objective of Problem Solving. Do you ask yourself, why is management more interested in production than quality?
- To which degree do you believe that a low organization synergy can be improved by using the assessment tool to determine that it is low and set the focus on improving it?
- Any change(s) to the volume of waste(s) that require disposal (i.e., wastewater, hazardous or solid waste) or to the volume of material that will be recycled or reused?
- Are all levels of your organization (management, unions, and affected workers) aware of the Kaizen event and understand that there will be significant changes coming?
- To which degree do you believe the kaizen framework can be used by your company to increase the efficiency, by improving and sustaining processes due to focus areas?
- When you put on your Lean Thinking lenses and look at any manufacturing process the first question you should ask is: what does the customer want from this process?
- Municipalities, consulting engineers, and other external entities slow down the permitting process. How are others involved, and who will make them more efficient?
- Having this cycle time to takt time relationship will take care of your production problems in the long run, and what about the short-term problems you might have?
- Do you have an unanimous understanding and agreement by each division on: Other divisions objectives; divisons contributions; new Value Proposition; gain sharing?
- Management agility/responsiveness; What is the capability and flexibility for rapid change of processes, responsibilities, structures, etc., between divisions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CQI book in PDF containing 916 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CQI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CQI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CQI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CQI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CQI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CQI Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CQI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft CQI project and Excel to assist in CQI project Risk Management?
- Procurement Audit: Do the employees have the necessary skills and experience to carry out procurements efficiently?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and CQI project work can be performed. Will the CQI project requirements become approved in writing?
- Variance Analysis: Are procedures for variance analysis documented and consistently applied at the control account level and selected WBS and organizational levels at least monthly as a routine task?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a standard form used to obtain bids and proposals from prospective sellers?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its teaching activities (and staff learning) are effectively and constructively enhanced by its activities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How likely is the current plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Quality Management Plan: Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Milestone List: Do you foresee any technical risks or developmental challenges?
Step-by-step and complete CQI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CQI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CQI Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CQI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CQI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CQI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CQI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CQI project with this in-depth CQI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CQI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CQI and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CQI investments work better.
This CQI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.