Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Creative economy (economic system) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Creative economy (economic system) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Creative economy (economic system) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Creative economy (economic system) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Creative economy (economic system) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Is Supporting Creative economy (economic system) documentation required?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Creative economy (economic system) will circumvent those obstacles?
- How do the Creative economy (economic system) results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Creative economy (economic system) in a volatile global economy?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Creative economy (economic system) book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Creative economy (economic system) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Creative economy (economic system) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Creative economy (economic system) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Creative economy (economic system) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Creative economy (economic system) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Creative economy (economic system) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Creative economy (economic system) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Do we have a clear understanding of all subcontracts in place?
- Procurement Audit: Do the employees have the necessary skills and experience to carry out procurements efficiently?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Creative economy (economic system) project requirements?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your Creative economy (economic system) project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Creative economy (economic system) project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Creative economy (economic system) project stage?
- Risk Audit: Do industry specialists and business risk auditors enhance audit reporting accuracy?
- Requirements Management Plan: Have stakeholders been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Requirements Management Plan: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
Step-by-step and complete Creative economy (economic system) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Creative economy (economic system) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Creative economy (economic system) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Creative economy (economic system) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Creative economy (economic system) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Creative economy (economic system) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Creative economy (economic system) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Creative economy (economic system) project with this in-depth Creative economy (economic system) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Creative economy (economic system) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Creative economy (economic system) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Creative economy (economic system) investments work better.
This Creative economy (economic system) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.