This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Critical infrastructure protection assessment.
'Great experience thus far with The Art of Service. Easy to implement, powerful BI capabilities, great visualizations, and very user friendly. Thus far there hasn't been a need or desire to receive additional training or support from the The Art of Service team.' - Senior Consultant in the Services Industry
'Great collaboration with vendor and consistent guidance to make us successful' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'The Art of Service was very helpful in guiding us through the self assessment process. We are now deploying audit dashboards to our management team on a regular basis with very positive feedback.' - Internal Audit Manager' - Data Analytics in the Miscellaneous Industry
What Is The Critical infrastructure protection Self-Assessment?
The Critical infrastructure protection Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Critical infrastructure protection work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Critical infrastructure protection task and that every Critical infrastructure protection outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Critical infrastructure protection opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Critical infrastructure protection advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Critical infrastructure protection Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Critical infrastructure protection improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Critical infrastructure protection Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Critical infrastructure protection Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Critical infrastructure protection Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Critical infrastructure protection projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Critical infrastructure protection and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Critical infrastructure protection with this Critical infrastructure protection Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is Critical infrastructure protection dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Define Question: Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Critical infrastructure protection is underway?
- Measure Question: Is Critical infrastructure protection dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Analyze Question: Is there a critical path to deliver Critical infrastructure protection results?
- Improve Question: Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Critical infrastructure protection?
- Control Question: How do mission and objectives affect the Critical infrastructure protection processes of our organization?
- Sustain Question: Have all basic functions of Critical infrastructure protection been defined?
Value [to you] of the Critical infrastructure protection Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Critical infrastructure protection Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.