Has your organization ever had to invoke its disaster recovery plan which included the CRM solution and if so was the recovery time objective met and how long did it take to return to your primary solution? How many training hours are included within the standard support and maintenance agreement and how is that training delivered (e.g., at the vendors location, onsite at the customers location, via the web)? What are 3rd party licenses integrated with the current CRM, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.? Why is it the case that crm sfa sales force automation and hr systems are moving to cloud while scm manufacturing financial packages or systems are not moving to cloud? How to ensure high data availability in mobile computing environment where frequent disconnections may occur because the clients and server may be weakly connected?
Why Own The CRM Self-Assessment?
The CRM Self-Assessment will make you a CRM domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the CRM work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every CRM task and that every CRM outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring CRM opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored CRM advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth CRM Self-Assessment. Featuring 905 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CRM improvements can be made.
What Is In The CRM Self-Assessment?
The CRM Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 905 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CRM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The CRM Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose CRM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CRM and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define CRM With This CRM Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 905 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom CRM project?
- Define Criterion: Does the current system allow for service cases to be opened in the CRM directly from the exchange site?
- Measure Criterion: What potential environmental factors impact the CRM effort?
- Analyze Criterion: What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this CRM process?
- Improve Criterion: How are we handling the risk of garbage in and garbage out with e-CRM?
- Control Criterion: What are 3rd party licenses integrated with the current CRM, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
- Sustain Criterion: What are the Key enablers to make this CRM move?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; CRM Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal CRM Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a CRM domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The CRM Self Assessment That Will Make You A CRM Domain Expert Now.