Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Crowdfunding Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Crowdfunding related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Crowdfunding specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Crowdfunding Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Crowdfunding improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- Do you have a vision statement?
- How do we go about Comparing Crowdfunding approaches/solutions?
- What is our formula for success in Crowdfunding ?
- How would you define the culture here?
- What information do users need?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- Is Crowdfunding dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- What vendors make products that address the Crowdfunding needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Crowdfunding book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Crowdfunding self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Crowdfunding Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Crowdfunding areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Crowdfunding Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Crowdfunding projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Crowdfunding Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Crowdfunding project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Crowdfunding project sufficiently qualified?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Cost Management Plan: Exclusions Ð Is there scope to be performed or provided by others?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does all Crowdfunding project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist communicated to the organization?
- WBS Dictionary: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Crowdfunding project?
- Activity Attributes: What activity do you think you should spend the most time on?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Crowdfunding project management time and change request analysis time?
Step-by-step and complete Crowdfunding Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Crowdfunding project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Crowdfunding project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Crowdfunding project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Crowdfunding project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Crowdfunding project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Crowdfunding project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Crowdfunding project with this in-depth Crowdfunding Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Crowdfunding projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Crowdfunding and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Crowdfunding investments work better.
This Crowdfunding All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.