Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CruiseControl Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CruiseControl related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CruiseControl specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CruiseControl Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CruiseControl improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- What are internal and external CruiseControl relations?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- What defines Best in Class?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting CruiseControl with what users do day-to-day?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Has the CruiseControl work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What can we do to improve?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate CruiseControl delivery for example is new software needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CruiseControl book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CruiseControl self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CruiseControl Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CruiseControl areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CruiseControl Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CruiseControl projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CruiseControl Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CruiseControl project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Should staff call into the helpdesk or go to the website?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess CruiseControl project performance?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department responsible for a continual review of marketing trends, particularly on long-term contracts and contracts containing escalation clauses?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Cost Management Plan: Resources Ð How will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the CruiseControl project?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority offer unrestricted and full electronic access to the contract documents and any supplementary documents (specifying the internet address in the notice)?
- Cost Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Cost Management Plan: Are CruiseControl project leaders committed to this CruiseControl project full time?
Step-by-step and complete CruiseControl Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CruiseControl project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CruiseControl project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CruiseControl project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CruiseControl project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CruiseControl project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CruiseControl project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CruiseControl project with this in-depth CruiseControl Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CruiseControl projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CruiseControl and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CruiseControl investments work better.
This CruiseControl All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.