Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CSB Integrated Billing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CSB Integrated Billing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CSB Integrated Billing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CSB Integrated Billing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CSB Integrated Billing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic CSB Integrated Billing objectives?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit (quick fixes)?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if CSB Integrated Billing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- What are internal and external CSB Integrated Billing relations?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once CSB Integrated Billing is underway?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CSB Integrated Billing book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CSB Integrated Billing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CSB Integrated Billing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CSB Integrated Billing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CSB Integrated Billing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CSB Integrated Billing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CSB Integrated Billing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CSB Integrated Billing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: What are you going to do to limit the CSB Integrated Billing projects risk exposure due to the identified risks?
- WBS Dictionary: Do the lines of authority for incurring indirect costs correspond to the lines of responsibility for management control of the same components of costs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are CSB Integrated Billing project activities decomposed into manageable components to ensure expected management control?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the CSB Integrated Billing project?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Risk Register: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this CSB Integrated Billing project?
- Quality Metrics: Can you correlate your quality metrics to profitability?
- Quality Management Plan: What are the established criteria that sampling / testing data are compared against?
Step-by-step and complete CSB Integrated Billing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CSB Integrated Billing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CSB Integrated Billing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CSB Integrated Billing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CSB Integrated Billing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CSB Integrated Billing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CSB Integrated Billing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CSB Integrated Billing project with this in-depth CSB Integrated Billing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CSB Integrated Billing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CSB Integrated Billing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CSB Integrated Billing investments work better.
This CSB Integrated Billing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.