Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CSP AI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CSP AI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CSP AI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CSP AI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 727 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CSP AI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 727 standard requirements:
- How do we go about Securing CSP AI?
- Will team members perform CSP AI work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on CSP AI?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the as is process?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate CSP AI data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CSP AI book in PDF containing 727 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CSP AI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CSP AI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CSP AI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CSP AI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CSP AI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CSP AI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CSP AI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do you maximize short-term return on investment?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the CSP AI project to the organization?
- Risk Register: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this CSP AI project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do an Internet search on earning PMP certification. Be sure to search for Yahoo Groups related to this topic. What are some of the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Planning Process Group: Are the follow-up indicators relevant and do they meet the quality needed to measure the outputs and outcomes of the CSP AI project?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the CSP AI project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each CSP AI project?
- Team Operating Agreement: How do you want to be thought of and known within the organization?
- Risk Register: Which key risks have ineffective responses or outstanding improvement actions?
Step-by-step and complete CSP AI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CSP AI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CSP AI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CSP AI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CSP AI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CSP AI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CSP AI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CSP AI project with this in-depth CSP AI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CSP AI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CSP AI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CSP AI investments work better.
This CSP AI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.