Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CtrlS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CtrlS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CtrlS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CtrlS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CtrlS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you dont?
- What threat is CtrlS addressing?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- What are the challenges?
- What are the basics of CtrlS fraud?
- Think about the functions involved in your CtrlS project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Who will provide the final approval of CtrlS deliverables?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CtrlS book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CtrlS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CtrlS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CtrlS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CtrlS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CtrlS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CtrlS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CtrlS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the CtrlS project schedule(s)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the CtrlS project via agreements?
- Quality Management Plan: Show/provide copy of procedures for taking field notes?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base CtrlS projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other CtrlS projects / systems?
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement function/unit organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the actual tasks which the department has to carry out?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors effective at linking business risks and management assertions?
- Lessons Learned: What was the geopolitical history during the origin of the organization and at the time of task input?
- Scope Management Plan: Will anyone else be involved in verifying the deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete CtrlS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CtrlS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CtrlS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CtrlS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CtrlS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CtrlS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CtrlS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CtrlS project with this in-depth CtrlS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CtrlS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CtrlS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CtrlS investments work better.
This CtrlS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.