Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Are you able to leverage information in your enterprise systems ( as enterprise content management, customer relationship management, data warehouses and databases) and deliver it to users?
- How do you achieve a unique, value-based customer experience centered on your organization-relevant single view of customer data and/or product data across the enterprise?
- How do other organizations extract meaningful insights from incoming customer data and process the findings along the exploratory trajectory to turn insights into action?
- What makes a (an internal data) consumer ÃÂÃÂ whether on the frontline with customers or an executive ÃÂÃÂ trust or rely upon one set of insights over another?
- How involved is IT with the identification of data streams, aggregation and analytics of customer data, and delivery of insights to your organization?
- What steps should you take to ensure that your data collection and usage is transparent, easy to understand, and acceptable to your customers?
- Are business divisions outside contact centers and customer support discovering the value of business insights uncovered by speech analytics?
- What do other organizations need to think about to progress with integrating AI as spokesperson and first point of contact with the customer?
- Are you challenged by the time and effort it takes to implement new customer insight into your marketing and customer management activities?
- Do your technology tools (workflow software, analytics) allow you to better understand your customers and consumers and act on that data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Analytics book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority Customer Analytics projects?
- Cost Baseline: Verify business objectives. Are others appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When do the individual activities need to start and finish?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Customer Analytics project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Customer Analytics projects success?
- Schedule Management Plan: Can be realistically shortened (the duration of subsequent tasks)?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Customer Analytics project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks managed to provide reasonable assurance regarding department procurement objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Analytics project with this in-depth Customer Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Analytics investments work better.
This Customer Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.