Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Centricity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Centricity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Centricity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Centricity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Centricity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Are you moving toward large scale and proactive integration across every aspect of your organizations value chain from product design and production to marketplace delivery and customer experience?
- How can a store meet the demands of the head office while still fulfilling the needs of customers who expect the personal touch and the curated experience that only another human being can provide?
- How can the lived experience of current and/or future customers be better understood to elicit deeper insights regarding future client needs from the perspective of developing digital strategies?
- Why is it beneficial for companies to go beyond traditional vendor-to-client relationships to optimize the implementation and integration of technology to improve the customer experience?
- How do you create a website that accelerates engagement, conversion, and retention for your prospects and customers, and creates a more relevant, personalized experience for your buyers?
- How do you ensure that appropriate levels of security are built into the digital experiencewithout adversely affecting customer convenience, developer velocity, or operational overhead?
- Are you marketing your omnichannel returns program as a key value proposition for your customers, and are processes in place to ensure a high-quality, frictionless customer experience?
- What would happen if customers were asked to cooperate with a team of designers in order to design a product or a service, leveraging user experience to turn it into a design vision?
- How do you best transform to flexible connectivity and data models to underpin digital services that drive customer and employee experience innovation and support partner ecosystems?
- How do you empower agents with the right information, at the right time, with a view to the customer journey and history to meet customer expectations for a personalised experience?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Centricity book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Centricity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Centricity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Centricity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Centricity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Centricity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Centricity Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Centricity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the Customer Centricity project product documented and distributed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Customer Centricity project?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you chose not to communicate this information?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff embody the core knowledge, skills and characteristics for which it wishes to be recognized?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is requirements work dependent on any other specific Customer Centricity project or non-Customer Centricity project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Source Selection Criteria: What will you use to capture evaluation and subsequent documentation?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Customer Centricity project sufficiently qualified?
- Procurement Audit: Were standards, certifications and evidence required admissible?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Centricity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Centricity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Centricity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Centricity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Centricity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Centricity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Centricity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Centricity project with this in-depth Customer Centricity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Centricity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Centricity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Centricity investments work better.
This Customer Centricity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.