This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Customer Loyalty assessment.
'The Self-Assessment is a great tool to gather feedback and input from others, especially challenges, and things to watch out for. Very helpful!' - Julie M., AWS Solution Architect
'Superior Visualization engine; Statistical thought process already incorporated in the viz architecture; easy to use and easy to deploy; the ability to outthink and rethink problems in the BI space. Their BI vision is better than any product in the market. Easy to Use, Understand and Deploy' - Product Director in the Services Industry
'Strong user community and online support offerings. Responsive sales and support organization. Forward thinking approach to customer needs.' - CIO in the Government Industry
What Is The Customer Loyalty Self-Assessment?
The Customer Loyalty Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Customer Loyalty work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Customer Loyalty task and that every Customer Loyalty outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Customer Loyalty opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Customer Loyalty advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Customer Loyalty Self-Assessment. Featuring 624 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Loyalty improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Customer Loyalty Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 624 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Loyalty Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Customer Loyalty Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Loyalty projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Loyalty and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Customer Loyalty with this Customer Loyalty Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 624 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who will be responsible for deciding whether Customer Loyalty goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Define Question: Is Customer Loyalty dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Measure Question: Are there Customer Loyalty problems defined?
- Analyze Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Customer Loyalty experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Improve Question: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Customer Loyalty activities?
- Control Question: How do we ensure that implementations of Customer Loyalty products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Sustain Question: Who will be responsible for documenting the Customer Loyalty requirements in detail?
Value [to you] of the Customer Loyalty Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Customer Loyalty Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.