This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Customer Management assessment.
'Well, I have been using The Art of Service's self assessments just for a few months and I'm impressed how easy it is to create cool visualizations, and RACI roadmaps. Also, is one of the best tools to create dashboards using Big Data.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
'the friendliest support staff, makes us feel totally supported every step of the way. Easy to use, and great support infrastructure.' - IT Executive in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment is a strong product with topics in many areas. I'm very happy with it for developing dashboards and for internal analysis.' - Analyst in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Customer Management Self-Assessment?
The Customer Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Customer Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Customer Management task and that every Customer Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Customer Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Customer Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Customer Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Customer Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Customer Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Customer Management with this Customer Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: In what ways are Customer Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Define Question: Does Customer Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Measure Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Customer Management been identified and analyzed?
- Analyze Question: What are your most important goals for the strategic Customer Management objectives?
- Improve Question: Are improvement team members fully trained on Customer Management?
- Control Question: Will Customer Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Sustain Question: Who sets the Customer Management standards?
Value [to you] of the Customer Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Customer Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.