Confirm your organization works in close collaboration with Software Developers/engineers, Dev Ops engineers, stakeholders, and End Users to develop It Security programs and recommend necessary changes to ensure your organizations systems are secure and fully compliant with all applicable privacy laws.
More Uses of the Cyber Deception Toolkit:
- Identify potential points of strength and vulnerability among Linux/Unix segments of a network map.
- Organize: implement and maintain security stack components, as IDS/IPS, Firewalls, SIEM, and host based Security Systems.
- Analyze Linux/Unix file systems, permissions, and Operating System configurations in order to detect vulnerabilities and intrusions.
- Warrant that your organization provides analytic services and Systems Engineering to you Government and commercial customers.
- Be accountable for developing planning and execution processes, methods, techniques, procedures, and products that help improve Command operations and staff support.
- Formulate: monitor, research, analyze, diagnose, and configure/manage Linux/Unix virtualization and Linux/Unix in virtualized environments to detect and respond to anomalies, vulnerabilities, and Cyber incidents.
- Be certain that your group identifies intelligence gaps and prepares Intelligence Production Requirements to provide intelligence support to full spectrum cyberspace operations.
- Direct: conduct learning Needs Assessment to identify training gaps and validate existing learning materials.
- Be accountable for authoring curriculum using analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation in the systematic steps and processes of the Accountable Instructional System.
- Ensure data inputted matches information in Mission Management Module (or designated database).
- Ensure tracking of current operations and personnel movement matches subordinate unit reports.
- Coordinate Defense In Depth protections with third party providers for Threat Intelligence, Threat Analysis, and threat remediation.
- Head: patch Linux/Unix system vulnerabilities to ensure information is safeguarded against outside parties.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and others to design application and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, Performance Requirements, and interfaces.
- Collect relevant data from available Open Source and proprietary data sets and Analyze results.
- Identify Linux/Unix applications and Operating Systems of a network device based on Network Traffic.
- Initiate: engineering event log correlation solutions to support effective customer response to Security Incidents.
- Warrant that your design represents the command in all types of interaction involving significant and controversial issues.
- Utilize scripting to develop common automation tasks in order to develop custom modules and functions to identify anomalies or suspicious machines.
- Perform security review and identify gaps in Linux/Unix environment Security Architecture and develop a security Risk Management plan.
- Direct: partner with team as liaison between ISO, corporate communications, Learning And Development and training, Privacy And Compliance, and Internal Audit.
- Methodize: mature the existing Splunk instances to support robust Incident Detection and Insider Threat programs.
- Evaluate Linux/Unix system Security Architecture and its design against cyberspace threats as identified in operational and acquisition documents.
- Be accountable for identifying, reporting, and maintaining intelligence information to support deliberate and crisis Action Planning and targeting processes.
- Provide implementation of technology that supports network defense, Vulnerability Management, and Incident Response based on your clients unique mission needs.
- Identify preeminent, occurring, or planned targeted intrusions against the enterprise by leveraging private and public Cyber Intelligence sources, utilizing existing security Tool Sets, and advanced analysis methodologies.
- Provide support to a Government lead in Process Management as providing critical review of doctrine, policy, directives, concept plans, and agreements.
- Be accountable for developing data Analytics Techniques using Text Mining and machinE Learning to analyze malware traces and threat intelligent reports.
- Be accountable for developing machinE Learning techniques to build word embedding for Cybersecurity and to extract attack tactics and techniques from unstructured text.
- Evaluate: centra provide Systems Engineering and Analytical Services to you government and commercial customers.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cyber Deception Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cyber Deception related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cyber Deception specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cyber Deception Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber Deception improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Will Cyber Deception have an impact on current Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what you're selling?
- What causes investor action?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you know that any Cyber Deception analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What are your key Cyber Deception Organizational Performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What qualifies as competition?
- What are the core elements of the Cyber Deception business case?
- When should you bother with diagrams?
- Where do you need to exercise leadership?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cyber Deception book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cyber Deception self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cyber Deception Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cyber Deception areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber Deception Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cyber Deception projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cyber Deception Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cyber Deception project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Cyber Deception project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Cyber Deception Project Team have enough people to execute the Cyber Deception Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Cyber Deception Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Cyber Deception Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cyber Deception project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cyber Deception Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cyber Deception Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cyber Deception project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cyber Deception project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cyber Deception project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cyber Deception project with this in-depth Cyber Deception Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber Deception projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber Deception and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cyber Deception investments work better.
This Cyber Deception All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.