Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cyber hygiene Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cyber hygiene related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cyber hygiene specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cyber hygiene Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber hygiene improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Cyber hygiene agendas for the next 3 years?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Cyber hygiene processes?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Cyber hygiene strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- What will drive Cyber hygiene change?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Cyber hygiene ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cyber hygiene book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cyber hygiene self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cyber hygiene Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cyber hygiene areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber hygiene Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cyber hygiene projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cyber hygiene Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cyber hygiene project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Cyber hygiene project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Cyber hygiene project stage?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Cyber hygiene project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does he need in order to complete schedule development?
- Quality Metrics: Where did complaints, returns and warranty claims come from?
- Scope Management Plan: When is corrective or preventative action required?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which includes asking team members about the time estimates for their activities and reaching agreement on the calendar date for each activity?
- Planning Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Cyber hygiene project management time and change request analysis time?
Step-by-step and complete Cyber hygiene Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cyber hygiene project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cyber hygiene project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cyber hygiene project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cyber hygiene project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cyber hygiene project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cyber hygiene project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cyber hygiene project with this in-depth Cyber hygiene Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber hygiene projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber hygiene and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cyber hygiene investments work better.
This Cyber hygiene All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.