Be an independent and experienced professional with expertise and experience in leading the development of new financial regulatory standards, translating complex financial regulatory requirements and expectations on the use of technology services into operational solutions, and executing effective senior level engagement to assist your customers in moving the sensitive, regulated workloads to the cloud.
More Uses of the Cyber Resilience Toolkit:
- Interface/collaborate with subject matter experts from data corruption, cyber resiliency, cloud enablement, data center, infrastructure, and continuity and disaster recovery testing strategies to drive technology resiliency requirements for overall monitoring and reporting.
- Technology infrastructure is the foundation that enables everything you do at your organization and you require that it be strong, resilient, and ready to enable you to quickly and efficiently take advantage of business opportunities.
- Working as part of a team, you prepare and execute project plans for various initiatives to deploy new capabilities, upgrade the product, on board or consolidate additional applications or business units into the shared platform, or conduct resiliency and disaster recovery testing.
- Whether you are defending against known cyber attacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, you help build cyber resilience so your clients can grow with confidence in security.
- You run a team of dedicated security and compliance professionals to ensure that the tools and applications used by your business meet the highest industry standards for security, privacy, resilience, and regulatory risk.
- General knowledge in various cybersecurity areas as: Identity and Access Management, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Information Risk and Governance, IT Architecture, Monitoring, Incident Response and Security Strategy, Physical Security and/or Business Resiliency.
- Develop specifications to ensure risk, compliance, and assurance efforts conform with security, resilience, and dependability requirements at the software application, system, and network environment level within the cloud environment.
- Leverage broad technical knowledge of the security practices and resiliency principles to establish secure design patterns, to architect integrations with customers existing security policies, and assist in ensuring the security and compliance of the client environment.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cyber Resilience Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cyber Resilience related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cyber Resilience specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cyber Resilience Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber Resilience improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does your organizations cyber resilience strategy, risk scenarios and incident planning exercises take full account of system and data integrity risks, as well as confidentiality and availability?
- How can financial services organizations begin the journey toward establishing programs to really be more secure, vigilant, and resilient and hence transform cyber risk management programs?
- Does your organization have a cyber-security playbook for responding to an attack, including communications with stakeholders, an understanding of legal and compliance requirements?
- How can organizations strike a balance between the risks and rewards and prepare effectively to counter the growing threats from cyberspace, without losing the potential benefits?
- Does your organizations industry warrant special attention to Cyber resilience matters, and do industry practices or peer companies suggest use of specific governance structures?
- Is the cyber resilience cycle enough to analyse and face potential threats or does that qualitative leap require new creative ways of thinking about cyber security?
- Which consistent and clear processes does your organization need to monitor, measure and improve the cultural and people factors that impact cyber resilience?
- Are there multi-layered detection controls covering people, processes and technology which support quick attack detection and isolation of infected points?
- Does the response plan include notification to the governing body, when governing body involvement is required and activation of the rapid response team?
- What is your advice on how to increase the maturity level of the conversation around cyber threats and to better manage risks at an enterprise level?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cyber Resilience book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cyber Resilience self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cyber Resilience Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cyber Resilience areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber Resilience Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cyber Resilience projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cyber Resilience Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cyber Resilience project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Cyber Resilience project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Issues Register?
- Project Scope Statement: If you were to write a list of what should not be included in the scope statement, what are the things that you would recommend be described as out-of-scope?
- Risk Audit: To what extent should analytical procedures be utilized in the risk-assessment process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the Cyber Resilience project, how would you prioritize them?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Define the work as completely as possible. What work will be included in the Cyber Resilience project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Cyber Resilience project team have enough people to execute the Cyber Resilience project plan?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
Step-by-step and complete Cyber Resilience Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cyber Resilience project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cyber Resilience project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cyber Resilience project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cyber Resilience project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cyber Resilience project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cyber Resilience project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cyber Resilience project with this in-depth Cyber Resilience Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber Resilience projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber Resilience and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cyber Resilience investments work better.
This Cyber Resilience All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.