Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cyber Security Risk Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cyber Security Risk Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cyber Security Risk Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cyber Security Risk Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber Security Risk Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does the incident response plan sufficiently address steps to take when a Cybersecurity Event occurs at a Third-Party Service Provider where data provided by the Licensee is potentially at risk?
- Do you have a working process for the vetting and implementation of new technologies, including behavioral analytics, automation and cognitive, for inclusion in your cybersecurity architecture?
- How do you evaluate the effectiveness of your cybersecurity program in protecting organization, customer and business partner data that has been stored, processed or transmitted in cyberspace?
- Have you taken measures to ensure proper coordination among safety, security (including cyber) and emergency response arrangements and have adopted an all-hazards approach to risk management?
- How can individuals accurately assess costs, risks, and benefits, especially when risks may be determined by others choices and an individuals understanding of consequences is generally poor?
- How can financial services organizations begin the journey toward establishing programs to really be more secure, vigilant, and resilient and hence transform cyber risk management programs?
- Do you believe the management team or executives at the highest level of your organization truly understand the time and resources needed to mitigate risk and minimize cyberthreat exposure?
- How can organizations approach infrastructure modernization and expansion to take advantage of all the data coming in and deliver services quickly, intelligently and cost-effectively?
- What information has management provided to help the board assess which critical business assets and critical partners, including third parties, are most vulnerable to cyber attacks?
- Have you defined your critical business processes and identified the technology assets ÃÂÃÂ applications, infrastructure, and third parties ÃÂÃÂ most essential to supporting them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cyber Security Risk Management book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cyber Security Risk Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cyber Security Risk Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cyber Security Risk Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber Security Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cyber Security Risk Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cyber Security Risk Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cyber Security Risk Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are internal budgets for authorized, and not priced changes based on the contractors resource plan for accomplishing the work?
- Cost Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Cyber Security Risk Management project schedule?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all Cyber Security Risk Management project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Variance Analysis: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- WBS Dictionary: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a pmo (Cyber Security Risk Management project management office) in place and does it provide oversight to the Cyber Security Risk Management project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Change Request: Is it feasible to use requirements attributes as predictors of reliability?
- Cost Management Plan: Responsibilities ÃÂÃÂ what is the split of responsibilities between the owner and contractors?
- WBS Dictionary: Is undistributed budget limited to contract effort which cannot yet be planned to CWBS elements at or below the level specified for reporting to the Government?
Step-by-step and complete Cyber Security Risk Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cyber Security Risk Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cyber Security Risk Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cyber Security Risk Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cyber Security Risk Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cyber Security Risk Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cyber Security Risk Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cyber Security Risk Management project with this in-depth Cyber Security Risk Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber Security Risk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber Security Risk Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cyber Security Risk Management investments work better.
This Cyber Security Risk Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.