Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cybersecurity Regulation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cybersecurity Regulation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cybersecurity Regulation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cybersecurity Regulation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cybersecurity Regulation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Are transfer agents who have offices or do business in multiple jurisdictions subject to different standards or requirements with respect to cyber security, data privacy or business continuity?
- What!technology!solutions!can!regulators!and!licensees!deploy!to!close!information! gaps!in!a!manner!that!makes!the!supervisory!process!more!efficient!and!real!time?
- How does the NIST process assure that a standard has undergone sufficient review of interoperability and cyber security and is ready for consideration by regulators?
- Do you regularly test and update your policies and procedures for capturing, archiving, retaining, and monitoring employee/registered rep electronic communications?
- What technology solutions can regulators and licensees deploy to close information gaps in a manner that makes the supervisory process more efficient and real time?
- Are your policies, processes and procedures keeping up with the unique cyber security and regulatory requirements of industrial and operational technology systems?
- Have you performed a mock regulatory audit to prepare for your upcoming regulatory audit and addressed any non-compliance, gaps or blind spots before the audit?
- What policies and procedures for capturing, archiving, and retaining employee/registered rep electronic communications are specified in your compliance manual?
- Are there laws or appropriate guidance containing specific security audit requirements for cloud service providers that take account of international practice?
- What policies and procedures for reviewing electronic communications used in client correspondence and/or advertising are specified in your compliance manual?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cybersecurity Regulation book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cybersecurity Regulation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cybersecurity Regulation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cybersecurity Regulation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cybersecurity Regulation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cybersecurity Regulation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cybersecurity Regulation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cybersecurity Regulation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Cybersecurity Regulation project management processes you chose to use?
- Risk Audit: Have risks been considered with an insurance broker or provider and suitable insurance cover been arranged?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Procurement Audit: When tenders were actually rejected because they were abnormally low, were reasons for this decision given and were they sufficiently grounded?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the Cybersecurity Regulation project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Cybersecurity Regulation project risks at various Cybersecurity Regulation project stages?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Project Scope Statement: Elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Executing Process Group: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
Step-by-step and complete Cybersecurity Regulation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cybersecurity Regulation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cybersecurity Regulation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cybersecurity Regulation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cybersecurity Regulation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cybersecurity Regulation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cybersecurity Regulation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cybersecurity Regulation project with this in-depth Cybersecurity Regulation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cybersecurity Regulation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cybersecurity Regulation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cybersecurity Regulation investments work better.
This Cybersecurity Regulation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.