Drive Data Assets: Human Capital effectiveness, Diversity and Inclusion, and Employee Engagement strategies deploy and embed your strategy, purpose and leadership attributes.
More Uses of the Data Assets Toolkit:
- Manage work with operating organization and corporate leaders to establish the vision for managing data as your organization asset leverage data using research and analytics to maximize the return on Data Assets.
- Identify and resolve legacy problems to update compliance of and access to organizations Data Assets.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers, AI Software Engineers, Data Analysts, and stakeholders to make effective use of Core Data Assets and model deployment.
- Collaborate across all Product Analytics teams on the development of common Group wide Data Assets, tools and methodologies.
- Evaluate Data Assets: Identity and Access Management involves protecting Data Assets and implementing processes, tools, and standards to run business intelligently.
- Establish an enterprise data catalog to ensure an accurate inventory of Data Assets and appropriate context to enable Data Analysts, Data Stewards, and other data consumers to find and understand appropriate datasets.
- Manage work with leaders to establish the vision for managing data as your organization asset to exploit data using research and analytics to maximize the return on Data Assets.
- Are a strategic thinker around key scientific and operational Data Assets, governance processes and norms.
- Support your existing platform ingest, curation and export of Data Assets and identify areas for improvement in stability, resiliency, scale or speed.
- Manage Technical Documentation (Metadata) of each application related to Master Data (Data Assets) and Data Integration.
- Confirm your operation complies; implements redundant systems, policies, and procedures for Disaster Recovery and archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of storage appliances and stored Data Assets.
- Drive efforts to document Data Flow architectures between Enterprise Systems for critical Data Assets as Customers, Vendors, Products, Price, Cost, etc.
- Activate and democratize use of Enterprise Data Assets through the Informatica tool stack, with a focus on Data Quality.
- Identify Data Assets: through your unique Data Assets and analytical solutions, you enable your customers to make more informed decisions.
- Establish consistent Business Processes for Source Data and develop Business Rules and Data Governance policies to ensure integrity and quality of your foundational Data Assets.
- Guide Data Assets: Identity and Access Management involves protecting Data Assets and implementing processes, tools, and standards to run business intelligently.
- Be accountable for supporting data delivery teams with use or modifications of Enterprise Data Assets, base data products and associated capabilities and concepts.
- Methodize Data Assets: partner with Data Scientists and Data Analysts to establish Data Assets and feature stores for Process Automation, Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning.
- Confirm you and to design and implement redundant systems, policies, and procedures for Disaster Recovery and Data Archiving to ensure effective availability, protection, and integrity of Data Assets.
- Operate as a Principle Steward in support of Commercial Data Assets/Flow and architecture that are supporting business outcome.
- Be accountable for leading teams to facilitate Issue Resolution, responding to regulatory protection requirements, implementing process change, and improving the quality and value of Core Data Assets to support stakeholder objectives and the strategic requirements of your organization.
- Drive Data Management and governance process to grow together disparate Data Assets, curate key data domains into sources of truth and help create a Data Backbone supporting analytics and reporting.
- Lead critical conversations with the client to understand DOCs existing system landscape and Data Assets.
- Collaborate with Data Analysts, Data Scientists, AI Software engineers, and stakeholders to make effective use of Core Data Assets.
- Initiate Data Assets: design redundant systems and policies for Disaster Recovery and archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of storage appliances and stored Data Assets.
- IncorporatE Business driven demand into team built portals to facilitate automated governance across key business areas and critical Data Assets.
- Govern Data Assets: Identity and Access Management involves protecting Data Assets and implementing processes, tools, and standards to run business intelligently.
- Establish that your team identifies standard Metadata for describing Data Assets.
- Ensure you officiate; lead assessments to identify Data Assets, evaluate current technology stack and capabilities.
- Liaise with internal and external business stakeholders to promote solutions that optimizE Business value and identify opportunities for improving the quality of shared Data Assets.
- Develop swot and territory analysis and execute Sales Strategies against analysis with Data Driven Decision Making.
- Ensure you motivate; respond to security incidents targeting organization assets and triage of security reports from customers, internal sources, and bug bounty programs.
- Make sure that your corporation creates structure, organizational processes based on iterative development models and Continuous Delivery to drive outcomes and value of Agile delivery teams.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Assets Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Assets related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Assets specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Assets Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Assets improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics you want to have?
- Who are your Key Stakeholders who need to sign off?
- What Data Assets modifications can you make work for you?
- What is in scope?
- Who do you want your customers to become?
- To whom do you add value?
- Have design-to-cost goals been established?
- What happens when a new employee joins your organization?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Do you say no to customers for no reason?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Assets book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Assets self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Assets Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Assets areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Assets Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Assets projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Assets Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Assets project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Assets project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Assets Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Assets Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Assets Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Assets Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Assets project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Assets Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Assets project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Assets project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Assets project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Assets project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Assets project with this in-depth Data Assets Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Assets projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Assets and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Assets investments work better.
This Data Assets All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.