Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data breach Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data breach related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data breach specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data breach Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 842 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data breach improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 842 standard requirements:
- One day; you may be the victim of a data breach and need to answer questions from customers and the press immediately. Are you ready for each possible scenario; have you decided on a communication plan that reduces the impact on your support team while giving the most accurate information to the data subjects? Who is your company spokesperson and will you be ready even if the breach becomes public out of usual office hours?
- Have policies and procedures been established to ensure the continuity of data services in an event of a data breach, loss, or other disaster (this includes a disaster recovery plan)?
- Does it stand to reason that in all instances when damages occur that there was previously a reasonable likelihood for harm giving rise to liability for a failure to warn?
- When you talk about data analytics, you use words such as machine learning, algorithms and data mining. However, do you actually know the meaning of these terms?
- In light of the highly publicized data breaches that have shaken some of the worlds top brands, where should IT leaders focus their security efforts?
- During a timeframe when a data breach occurred, what other third party research applications were also able to access the data of unsuspecting users?
- What staging or emergency preparation for a data breach or E-Discovery could be established ahead of time to prepare or mitigate a data breach?
- Can you guarantee the security of the data and that it will not be lost, stolen, or shared with unauthorized parties or individuals?
- Have you had discussions internally with data security or legal counsel regarding data security, liability, and associated issues?
- If the vendor experiences a data breach, will vendor be able to tell organization if their records were affected and which ones?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data breach book in PDF containing 842 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data breach self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data breach Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data breach areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data breach Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data breach projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data breach Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data breach project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the Data breach project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two functional areas represented by your team?
- Lessons Learned: Why does the organization need a lessons learned (LL) capability?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your Data breach project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Quality Management Plan: What process do you use to minimize errors, defects, and rework?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should be considered when developing evaluation standards?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Data breach project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Data breach project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Data breach Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data breach project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data breach project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data breach project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data breach project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data breach project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data breach project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data breach project with this in-depth Data breach Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data breach projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data breach and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data breach investments work better.
This Data breach All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.