Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Center Modernization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Center Modernization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Center Modernization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Center Modernization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 960 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Center Modernization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 960 standard requirements:
- Data center facility location decisions today. Price of power is also an emerging and important theme. As data center managers plan for future costs, how can power pricing be accurately estimated?
- What will you do if an electrician accidentally severs the buildings main circuit, for example, or your entire facility temporarily loses Internet connectivity?
- Business goals focus on how well the system meets its primary business purpose. Is the system fully compliant with its core mission?
- As data center managers plan for future costs, how can power pricing be accurately estimated?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What makes the next-generation data center smart?
- What if server or storage growth is different?
- What if the technical specifications changed?
- What if less departments participated?
- Are key result areas clearly defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Center Modernization book in PDF containing 960 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Center Modernization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Center Modernization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Center Modernization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Center Modernization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Center Modernization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Center Modernization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data Center Modernization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Who will use or be affected by the result of a Data Center Modernization project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do checklists exist that list frequently performed activities?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and reliability?
- Risk Audit: What compliance systems do you have in place to address quality, errors, and outcomes?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will I be required to provide the Data Center Modernization project team?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should comments received in response to a RFP be handled?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Center Modernization project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your Data Center Modernization project?
- Team Directory: How does the team resolve conflicts and ensure tasks are completed?
Step-by-step and complete Data Center Modernization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Center Modernization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Center Modernization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Center Modernization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Center Modernization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Center Modernization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Center Modernization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Center Modernization project with this in-depth Data Center Modernization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Center Modernization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Center Modernization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Center Modernization investments work better.
This Data Center Modernization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.