Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data-driven learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data-driven learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data-driven learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data-driven learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data-driven learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- What can we do to improve?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What are the long-term Data-driven learning goals?
- Will team members perform Data-driven learning work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Data-driven learning project?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- How to Secure Data-driven learning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data-driven learning book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data-driven learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data-driven learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data-driven learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data-driven learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data-driven learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data-driven learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data-driven learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work Ð What is the likelihood and extent of potential future changes to the Data-driven learning project scope?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Quality Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new Data-driven learning projects?
- Risk Register: Budget and Schedule: What are the estimated costs and schedules for performing risk-related activities?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Data-driven learning project have quality set of schedule BOEs?
- Change Management Plan: Will all Field Readiness Criteria have been practically met prior to training roll-out?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Data-driven learning project baseline?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
Step-by-step and complete Data-driven learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data-driven learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data-driven learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data-driven learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data-driven learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data-driven learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data-driven learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data-driven learning project with this in-depth Data-driven learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data-driven learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data-driven learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data-driven learning investments work better.
This Data-driven learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.