Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Driven Nonprofits Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Driven Nonprofits related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Driven Nonprofits specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Driven Nonprofits Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Driven Nonprofits improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- Where is it measured?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Which Data Driven Nonprofits goals are the most important?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Data Driven Nonprofits models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- How can the value of Data Driven Nonprofits be defined?
- Is Data Driven Nonprofits Required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Driven Nonprofits book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Driven Nonprofits self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Driven Nonprofits Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Driven Nonprofits areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Driven Nonprofits Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Driven Nonprofits projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Driven Nonprofits Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data Driven Nonprofits project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your companys services?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
- Risk Management Plan: What other risks are created by choosing an avoidance strategy?
- Change Request: What is the function of the change control committee?
- Quality Metrics: Do the operators focus on determining; is there anything I need to worry about?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a PMO (Data Driven Nonprofits project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Data Driven Nonprofits project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are training activities developed from a technical perspective?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Who needs to be engaged upfront to ensure use of results?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Data Driven Nonprofits project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is current scope of the Data Driven Nonprofits project substantially different than that originally defined?
Step-by-step and complete Data Driven Nonprofits Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Driven Nonprofits project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Driven Nonprofits project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Driven Nonprofits project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Driven Nonprofits project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Driven Nonprofits project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Driven Nonprofits project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Driven Nonprofits project with this in-depth Data Driven Nonprofits Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Driven Nonprofits projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Driven Nonprofits and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Driven Nonprofits investments work better.
This Data Driven Nonprofits All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.