Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data-driven Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data-driven related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data-driven specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data-driven Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data-driven improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 702 standard requirements:
- Are there any further important challenges with respect to data-driven innovation in your organization where measures at national or state level should be put in place (please note: this does not only mean regulatory measures)?
- Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
- How would you describe the extent to which data-driven initiatives have been adopted within your business/organization?
- Do you see regulatory restrictions on data/servers localisation requirements as obstacles for data-driven innovation?
- In your view, what can your roganization do to improve value creation from data-driven innovation?
- How would you describe the extent to which your company is using a data-driven organizational strategy?
- To what extent does your organisation have experience with big data and data-driven innovation (DDI)?
- Whats needed to build a data-driven application that runs on streams of fast and big data?
- To what extent does data-driven innovation add to the competitive advantage (CA) of your company?
- Strength in Numbers: How does data-driven decision-making affect firm performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data-driven book in PDF containing 702 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data-driven self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data-driven Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data-driven areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data-driven Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data-driven projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data-driven Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data-driven project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Data-driven project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: Is what the Data-driven project intents to solve a hard question?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Data-driven project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Data-driven project?
- Change Request: How is the change documented (format, content, storage)?
- Variance Analysis: What does a favorable labor efficiency variance mean?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to conduct a preproposal conference?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Change Request: Who is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all measures?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the requirements require the creation of components that are unlike anything your organization has previously built?
Step-by-step and complete Data-driven Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data-driven project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data-driven project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data-driven project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data-driven project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data-driven project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data-driven project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data-driven project with this in-depth Data-driven Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data-driven projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data-driven and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data-driven investments work better.
This Data-driven All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.