Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data extraction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data extraction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data extraction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data extraction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data extraction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Will the new system include a data extraction/reporting tool that allows the user to pull data and create/run/share individual reports?
- Does your system include a data extraction/reporting tool that allows the user to pull data and create/run/share individual reports?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Data extraction opportunities costing us money?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Can we do Data extraction without complex (expensive) analysis?
- How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
- Is the performance gap determined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data extraction book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data extraction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data extraction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data extraction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data extraction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data extraction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data extraction Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data extraction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do checklists exist that list frequently performed activities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: In your opinion, do certain Data extraction project resources hold a higher importance than other resources?
- Communications Management Plan: How will the person responsible for executing the communication item be notified?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the Configuration Management functions been assigned?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for Data extraction project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can others help Data extraction project managers understand the organizational context for their Data extraction projects?
- Procurement Audit: Is the efficiency of the procurement process regularly evaluated?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement Data extraction project complies with relevant legislation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Contractor Status Report: If applicable; describe your standard schedule for new software version releases. Are new software version releases included in the standard maintenance plan?
Step-by-step and complete Data extraction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data extraction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data extraction project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data extraction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data extraction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data extraction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data extraction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data extraction project with this in-depth Data extraction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data extraction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data extraction and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data extraction investments work better.
This Data extraction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.