Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data farming Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data farming related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data farming specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data farming Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data farming improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- How can skill-level changes improve Data farming?
- How does the Data farming manager ensure against scope creep?
- Who controls critical resources?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- Have all basic functions of Data farming been defined?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Data farming leader?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- What are the business goals Data farming is aiming to achieve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data farming book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data farming self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data farming Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data farming areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data farming Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data farming projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data farming Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data farming project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is there a training program in place for stakeholders covering expectations, roles and responsibilities and any addition knowledge others need to be good stakeholders?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the cognitive capacity of individuals accommodate the flow of information?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
- Cost Baseline: Definition of done can be traced back to the definitions of what are you providing to the customer in terms of deliverables?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Data farming project?
- Project Charter: Strategic Fit: What is the Strategic Initiative Identifier for this Data farming project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the Data farming project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Data farming project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
Step-by-step and complete Data farming Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data farming project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data farming project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data farming project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data farming project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data farming project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data farming project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data farming project with this in-depth Data farming Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data farming projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data farming and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data farming investments work better.
This Data farming All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.