Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data General AOS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data General AOS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data General AOS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data General AOS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data General AOS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- When a Data General AOS manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- How to Secure Data General AOS?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Where can we break convention?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Data General AOS Experience, and Brand Value
- Is the solution technically practical?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Has the Data General AOS work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data General AOS book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data General AOS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data General AOS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data General AOS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data General AOS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data General AOS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data General AOS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data General AOS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has the manual been updated in the last 12 months to reflect any changes in policy?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor require sufficient detailed planning of control accounts to constrain the application of budget initially allocated for future effort to current effort?
- Project Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Procurement Audit: Audits: When was your last Independent Public Accountant (IPA) audit and what were the results?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a PMO (Data General AOS project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Data General AOS project?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented Data General AOS project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable Data General AOS projections of future performance?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Data General AOS project via agreements?
- Procurement Audit: Are approvals needed if changes are made in the quantity or specification of the original purchase requisition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are superior performers differentiated from average performers?
Step-by-step and complete Data General AOS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data General AOS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data General AOS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data General AOS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data General AOS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data General AOS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data General AOS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data General AOS project with this in-depth Data General AOS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data General AOS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data General AOS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data General AOS investments work better.
This Data General AOS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.