Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data integration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data integration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data integration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data integration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 643 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data integration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 643 standard requirements:
- Do you see specific areas that would benefit from increased interoperability (such as when the same work in areas like data transformation or data integration needs to be done over and over again or is very effort-intensive)?
- Almost every data warehouse project has the same objective: one version of the truth. however, what is data integration worth if there are still many ways most of which are flawed to interpret the data?
- What are the DOTs technological strategies e.g. metadata, data dictionaries and data integration architecture for data sharing, integrating and interfacing?
- Are existing Hardware and software legacy components sufficient to support the task of integrating large and complex sets of information?
- Are Hardware and softwarea legacy components sufficient to support the task of integrating large and complex sets of information?
- What data will your organization be passing in the data integration between the Contract Management Solution and other third-party systems?
- How to move the data in legacy systems to the cloud environment without interrupting business operations?
- In which area(s) do data integration and bi, as part of fusion middleware, help your it infrastructure?
- Used, home-grown or commercial if applicable. Will this be an ongoing data integration or a one-time data import?
- What is data integration worth if there are still many ways most of which are flawed to interpret the data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data integration book in PDF containing 643 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data integration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data integration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data integration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data integration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data integration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data integration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data integration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Does the Data integration project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Formal Acceptance: General estimate of the costs and times to complete the Data integration project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there evidence that demonstrates the impact of education on the Data integration projects outcomes?
- Planning Process Group: Are the follow-up indicators relevant and do they meet the quality needed to measure the outputs and outcomes of the Data integration project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimation of contract value in accordance with the criteria fixed in the Directive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the Data integration project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
Step-by-step and complete Data integration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data integration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data integration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data integration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data integration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data integration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data integration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data integration project with this in-depth Data integration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data integration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data integration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data integration investments work better.
This Data integration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.