This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Data Management assessment.
'Wonderful user and sales experience. Excellent sales and product support. The The Art of Service team has gone above and beyond to help ensure that we are getting more than we expected out of the tool. The product is extremely user friendly and is helping us to put information in the hands of those who need it, quickly and reliably.' - Executive Vice President, Supply Chain in the Manufacturing Industry
'The value of information we get from the self-assessments has allowed us to create value-add dashboards our senior management and executives have found very useful in answering questions and revising critical business processes. We have also given our power business users the ability to analyze their own data which in turn helps my BI Team focus on providing complete and accurate data extracts and supports our theme of Self-Serve Analytics. I highly recommend The Art of Service to all my colleagues who are trying to make a decision on which BI data analytics and visualization tool to purchase!' - Data Warehouse / BI Architect in the Communications Industry
'Our initial rollout of The Art of Service's self assessment has added significant value across multiple functional areas. We are extremely happy with the end product. We've begun training teams of super-users within the organization to make this a self-service analytics tool and adoption has been strong across all levels of the organization.' - VP Financial Analysis and Insights in the Transportation Industry
What Is The Data Management Self-Assessment?
The Data Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Data Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Data Management task and that every Data Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Data Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Data Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Data Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 857 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Data Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 857 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Data Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Data Management with this Data Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 857 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are your most important goals for the strategic Data Management objectives?
- Define Question: How can the value of Data Management be defined?
- Measure Question: How would one define Data Management leadership?
- Analyze Question: What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Data Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Improve Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Data Management leaders?
- Control Question: In what ways are Data Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Sustain Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Data Management been identified and analyzed?
Value [to you] of the Data Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Data Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.