Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data mart Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data mart related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data mart specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data mart Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 805 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data mart improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 805 standard requirements:
- Should data be modeled and standardized across Enterprise systems such as data sources, applications, EDW and Data Marts so that data and information exchanges are consistent?
- Which data warehouse architecture uses a normalized relational warehouse that feeds multiple data marts?
- Why is enterprise MDM considered strategic while domain-specific MDM data marts viewed as myopic?
- Are all reports/data marts needed to be high availability compliant or only a small portion?
- What should the data warehouse manager do to show how successful these data marts are?
- The Data Mart is used to inquire and run reports. How does this information get here?
- Is it possible or desirable to build data marts independent of an enterprise DW?
- How about your operational window for updating the data mart does it scale up?
- What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
- Which best describes your data mart consolidation program?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data mart book in PDF containing 805 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data mart self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data mart Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data mart areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data mart Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data mart projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data mart Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data mart project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Do you then often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is most interested in information about the topic and/or has previously initiated interest?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all contract records been included in the Data mart project archives?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the range and quality of its accommodation, catering and transportation services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: If you were the Data mart project sponsor, how would you determine which Data mart project team(s) and/or individuals deserve recognition?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the Data mart project?
Step-by-step and complete Data mart Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data mart project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data mart project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data mart project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data mart project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data mart project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data mart project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data mart project with this in-depth Data mart Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data mart projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data mart and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data mart investments work better.
This Data mart All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.