Look inside the Kanban:
Develop and coordinate an organization-wide privacy risk management and compliance framework and governance structure by undertaking a comprehensive review of your organizations data and privacy process and procedures for each applicable business function to ensure that they are consistent with relevant laws and regulations and your organizations privacy and data security goals and policies.
Benefits of the Data Security Kanban
- How would you rate the level of awareness employees in your organization have about data security compliance and policies?
- How does your organization maximize data security when various employees store and access data on the cloud server?
- How does privacy and data security legislation affect the use of information in public policy activities?
- Does your organization have a policy for how to manage data security when it pertains to personally owned devices?
- Do you have any concerns regarding data security and information privacy that should be incorporated in the application development?
- What security measurement practices and data does your organization use to assist product planning?
- Do you have access to cloud based technology infrastructure, applications, analytics, data security and integration capabilities to support the development and maintenance of a marketplace?
- Has data security and information technology risk in general been added to your organization risk register?
- How does your organization identify and address vulnerabilities and threats as well as prevent data security breaches?
- How does your organization identify and address data security risks across its product lines?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1717 Data Security critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Data Security roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1717 Data Security critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Data Security critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Data Security Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Data Security Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: GCI, Capgemini, iknowvate technologies, KION Group AG, Cisco Meraki, Virginia Tech, Environmental Defense Fund, Abbott Laboratories, USAA, Datadog, Wells Fargo, Optiv, Azzur Group, Huntington Bank, PacifiCorp, John Deere, Biogen, AIG, The Ohio State University, Cloudflare, Ferguson, Netskope, PG&E Corporation, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Agama Solutions, Wyze Labs, Barnes, Dennig & Co., Ltd., Eastman, Booz Allen Hamilton, DocuSign, S&P Global, Portland General Electric, Rockwell Automation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, OhioHealth, Premier Staffing Partners, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Abbvie, KPMG, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), LogMeIn, E&M Technologies, Liberty, CareJourney, Industrial Scientific Corporation, Hurricane Electric, Weld County, CO, Principal Financial Group, TransUnion, Callaway Golf Company, Kemper, BD, Relias LLC, Peraton, Blue Shield of California, LG&E and KU Energy, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Topgolf, PulteGroup, Honeywell, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Deutsche Bank, Humana, Premera Blue Cross, EMMES, RELATION INSURANCE INC, Nuvance Health, Verizon, Cognosante, LLC, University of North Texas System, General Dynamics Information Technology, Intel, University of Arizona Global Campus, Nexstar Network, Area 1 Security, Dataminr, Starbucks, Fairview Health Services, iHeartMedia, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, AT&T, Lutron Electronics, LTS, Honest Networks, Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., International Data Group, Inc., Benu Networks, Datto Jobs, Costco Wholesale, Blue Yonder, Norfolk Southern Corp, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Stifel Financial Corp., CitiusTech, Vouch Insurance, NTT DATA Business Solutions, Robinhood, ARM Treasure Data, Bravent, II-VI, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Wayfair, StackPath, Match Group, Logitech, Lindsay, AlignTech, The Hanover Insurance Group, Paradigm, Carpe Data, Integrated Data Services Inc., Amazon.com Services LLC, LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group), Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, TekSynap, Security PS, Boston College, VMware, Walmart, MetLife, ProQuest LLC, Databricks, Bigleaf Networks, Gap Inc., Molina Healthcare, XIFIN, CrowdStrike, WSSC Water, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., Juniper Networks, Datto Inc., The Climate Corporation, Zscaler, Fiserv, Flexport, National Security Agency, Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies, Great American Insurance Group, Arista Networks, Princeton University, On Q Financial, Synchrony, KGI Wireless, Morgan Stanley, IBM, Abnormal Security, Gateway Solutions Inc., Bryant Staffing Solutions, Relation Insurance, National Grid Renewables, US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, HUNTER Technical Resources, Transportation Insight, Stanford Health Care, CAPCO, Smart Warehousing, LLC, SWBC, Databank IMX, Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc., Micron Technology, BRS, Mecklenburg County, Nationwide Children's Hospital, Motor City Electric, Martin's Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc., Evolve Security, TelAlaska, Altice USA, SAP, PNC Financial Services Group, The Trevor Project, AppFolio, Nu Skin, Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Pfizer, General Mills, Digitas, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, Fiserv, Inc., Dell Technologies, University of Kentucky, MFS Investment Management, Kaiser Permanente, Employers, Enquero Inc, DIRECTV, Electronic Arts, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Google, Royal Caribbean Group, Disney Streaming, First National Bank of Omaha, Fidelity Investments, Levi Strauss & Co., Bloomin Brands, State of Utah, U.S. Bank, Splunk, Deloitte, VaynerMedia LLC, PayPal, 1Password, L3Harris Technologies, YipitData, Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL, MT, NM, OK & TX, Frontier Communications, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Inc., The New York Times, UC Irvine Health, Microsoft, University of Maine, UnitedHealth Group, Guidehouse, MARS, Federal Data Systems, Inc, Keck Medical Center of USC, Wolf & Company PC, Truist Financial, Options Clearing Corporation, Centene Corporation, Paychex Inc., DTCC, 7.ai, Tradeweb Markets LLC, ConMet, AmerisourceBergen, WaFd Bank, Converged Security Solutions, Apple, NTT Data, US Offices, Boards and Divisions, Talan, Argonne National Laboratory, Sentry, Credit Suisse, Orsted, KARL STORZ, Motorola Solutions, CACI, Nexagen Networks Inc, Leidos, Beta Bionics, Responsive Education Solutions, Contrast Security, Tyson Foods, Inc., HEB, Abile Group, Inc., Cyberspace Solutions, LLC, SunPlus Data Group, Inc., Post Holdings Inc.