Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 923 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 923 standard requirements:
- Will it support physical, application, and data security, including such capabilities as authentication, authorization, availability, confidentiality, identity management, integrity, audit, security monitoring, incident response, and security policy management?
- Does your company have a relationship with one or more third-party service providers (for example, gateways, web-hosting companies, airline booking agents, loyalty program agents, etc)?
- Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
- If cardholder data is shared with service providers, are policies and procedures maintained and implemented to manage service providers?
- Does the merchant contract with any third party that stores, processes, transmits or has access to payment card data on your behalf?
- Is all relevant information coherent with standard IT terms, especially hardand software components, data filing and data security?
- Have you had discussions internally with data security or legal counsel regarding data security, liability, and associated issues?
- What are the minimum data security requirements for a database containing personal financial transaction records?
- Is strict control maintained over the internal or external distribution of any kind of media that contains cardholder data?
- Data security also includes data management security. That is, how can the database that operates on the cloud be secured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data security book in PDF containing 923 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data security Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there a general policy on approval of purchases?
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are post milestone Data security project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which Data security project Management Knowledge Area is Least Mature?
- Scope Management Plan: Deliverables -Are the deliverables tangible and verifiable?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will I be required to provide the Data security project team?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Data security projections?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Data security project management strategy been established?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the outputs?
Step-by-step and complete Data security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data security project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data security project with this in-depth Data security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data security and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data security investments work better.
This Data security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.