Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Database Platform as a Service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Database Platform as a Service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Database Platform as a Service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Database Platform as a Service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Database Platform as a Service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- What are the business goals Database Platform as a Service is aiming to achieve?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Think about the functions involved in your Database Platform as a Service project. what processes flow from these functions?
- How do we maintain Database Platform as a Services Integrity?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- How would you define the culture here?
- Have you identified your Database Platform as a Service key performance indicators?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Database Platform as a Service book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Database Platform as a Service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Database Platform as a Service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Database Platform as a Service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Database Platform as a Service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Database Platform as a Service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Database Platform as a Service Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Database Platform as a Service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the Database Platform as a Service project was initiated?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz Ð Which are the same inputs as in the Database Platform as a Service project Charter?
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Database Platform as a Service project team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the Database Platform as a Service project team?
- Cost Management Plan: Responsibilities Ð What is the split of responsibilities between the owner and contractors?
- Cost Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Variance Analysis: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
Step-by-step and complete Database Platform as a Service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Database Platform as a Service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Database Platform as a Service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Database Platform as a Service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Database Platform as a Service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Database Platform as a Service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Database Platform as a Service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Database Platform as a Service project with this in-depth Database Platform as a Service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Database Platform as a Service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Database Platform as a Service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Database Platform as a Service investments work better.
This Database Platform as a Service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.