Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dealmaking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dealmaking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dealmaking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dealmaking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dealmaking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Dealmaking?
- Does Dealmaking analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Among the Dealmaking product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- Who will use it?
- What are the long-term Dealmaking goals?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Dealmaking?
- Where is our petri dish?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dealmaking book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Dealmaking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dealmaking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dealmaking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dealmaking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dealmaking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dealmaking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dealmaking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Dealmaking project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Procurement Audit: Is it assessed whether well-functioning markets exist for the departments services/tasks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is funded schedule margin reasonable and logically distributed?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or Dealmaking project window?
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this Dealmaking project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are staff committed for the duration of the Dealmaking project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
Step-by-step and complete Dealmaking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dealmaking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dealmaking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dealmaking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dealmaking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dealmaking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dealmaking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dealmaking project with this in-depth Dealmaking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dealmaking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dealmaking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dealmaking investments work better.
This Dealmaking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.