Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Debugger Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Debugger related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Debugger specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Debugger Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Debugger improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Debugger project manager?
- Have you found any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Debugger project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Debugger project lifecycle?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- Has the improvement team collected the voice of the customer (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- What about Debugger Analysis of results?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Debugger book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Debugger self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Debugger Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Debugger areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Debugger Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Debugger projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Debugger Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Debugger project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: How do you integrate Debugger project Planning with the Iterative/Evolutionary SDLC?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much weight should be placed on past performance information?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the Debugger project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A Debugger project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Debugger project?
- Risk Management Plan: How are Risk Analvsis and Prioritization Performed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Activity Attributes: Which method produces the more accurate cost assignment?
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the estimated time to complete the Debugger project if status quo is maintained?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8Ð40 hours)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
Step-by-step and complete Debugger Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Debugger project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Debugger project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Debugger project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Debugger project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Debugger project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Debugger project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Debugger project with this in-depth Debugger Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Debugger projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Debugger and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Debugger investments work better.
This Debugger All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.