Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Decentralized decision-making Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Decentralized decision-making related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Decentralized decision-making specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Decentralized decision-making Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 752 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Decentralized decision-making improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 752 standard requirements:
- Is there a standardized process?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Decentralized decision-making?
- Who are the Decentralized decision-making improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- What are your key Decentralized decision-making organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- How do we manage Decentralized decision-making Knowledge Management (KM)?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Decentralized decision-making book in PDF containing 752 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Decentralized decision-making self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Decentralized decision-making Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Decentralized decision-making areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Decentralized decision-making Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Decentralized decision-making projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Decentralized decision-making Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Decentralized decision-making project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince employees that this is a necessary process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Decentralized decision-making project leaders committed to this Decentralized decision-making project full time?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- WBS Dictionary: Is all budget available as management reserve identified and excluded from the performance measurement baseline?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Where can team members go for more detailed information on performance measurement and assessment?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What are the chronologies, contingencies, consequences, criteria?
- Stakeholder Register: What are the major Decentralized decision-making project milestones requiring communications or providing communications opportunities?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which Decentralized decision-making project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the task meet individual needs?
- Risk Management Plan: My Decentralized decision-making project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
Step-by-step and complete Decentralized decision-making Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Decentralized decision-making project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Decentralized decision-making project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Decentralized decision-making project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Decentralized decision-making project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Decentralized decision-making project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Decentralized decision-making project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Decentralized decision-making project with this in-depth Decentralized decision-making Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Decentralized decision-making projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Decentralized decision-making and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Decentralized decision-making investments work better.
This Decentralized decision-making All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.