Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Deep Impact Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Deep Impact related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Deep Impact specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Deep Impact Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Deep Impact improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are the known security controls?
- Is Deep Impact dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- How can you negotiate Deep Impact successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Where is our petri dish?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Who sets the Deep Impact standards?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- Which customers cant participate in our Deep Impact domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Deep Impact book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Deep Impact self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Deep Impact Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Deep Impact areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Deep Impact Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Deep Impact projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Deep Impact Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Deep Impact project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Decisions: What could be done better to improve the quality of the constructed product?
- Project Charter: Assumptions: What factors, for planning purposes, are you considering to be true?
- Issue Log: In classifying stakeholders, which approach to do so are you using?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Deep Impact project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual Deep Impact project experience rather than on independent research?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Team Performance Assessment: Is there a particular method of data analysis that you would recommend as a means of demonstrating that method variance is not of great concern for a given dataset?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the formal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Project Portfolio management: Are you working differently with your portfolios at different parts of the organization?
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a Deep Impact project and Deep Impact project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related Deep Impact projects?
Step-by-step and complete Deep Impact Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Deep Impact project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Deep Impact project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Deep Impact project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Deep Impact project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Deep Impact project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Deep Impact project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Deep Impact project with this in-depth Deep Impact Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Deep Impact projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Deep Impact and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Deep Impact investments work better.
This Deep Impact All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.