Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Demandbase Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Demandbase related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Demandbase specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Demandbase Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 946 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Demandbase improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 946 standard requirements:
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- What needs improvement?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Demandbase data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- How does the Demandbase manager ensure against scope creep?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Demandbase information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Demandbase?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Demandbase book in PDF containing 946 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Demandbase self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Demandbase Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Demandbase areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Demandbase Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Demandbase projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Demandbase Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Demandbase project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Demandbase project schedule available for all Demandbase project team members to review?
- Scope Management Plan: Will the Demandbase project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the Demandbase project proposal since the previous time?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has the time line required to move measurement results from the points of collection to databases or users been established?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the Demandbase project team adequate to do the job?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Executing Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
- Scope Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to organizations practices?
Step-by-step and complete Demandbase Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Demandbase project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Demandbase project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Demandbase project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Demandbase project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Demandbase project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Demandbase project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Demandbase project with this in-depth Demandbase Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Demandbase projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Demandbase and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Demandbase investments work better.
This Demandbase All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.