Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Deployment Risk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Deployment Risk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Deployment Risk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Deployment Risk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Deployment Risk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Are practices and procedures in place and operating to assess if deployment operational modification to health standards are properly documented, archived, and protective of health?
- What is the right agile approach and implementation plan with phased deployments to mitigate the risks, drive the adoption and deliver incremental value along the way?
- Do your contracts appropriately address the AI and IoT issues arising in connection with your acquisition, deployment and use of AI and IoT technologies or services?
- What can companies do to increase the agility and speed, provide the required app functionality, reduce other operational risks and ensure the likelihood of success?
- Does the deployment management modules have a way to determine changed items to include in a package, or is it still on the developer to determine what has changed?
- Is it important that the system offered for the contact center be of a cloud deployment there by mitigating the risk of obsolescence and needed upgrades?
- Is the deployment of your organizations workforce appropriate to mission accomplishment and keyed to efficient, effective, and economic operations?
- Have you demonstrated results within at least one specific business unit to the extent that its leadership is on board with the AI journey?
- What new capabilities is your organization trying to build in the next few years where partial yet insufficient progress has been made?
- What deployment options does your recommended solution offer, as on site, off site, hosted, web portal, and/or cloud based options?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Deployment Risk book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Deployment Risk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Deployment Risk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Deployment Risk areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Deployment Risk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Deployment Risk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Deployment Risk Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Deployment Risk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you understand the role that each stakeholder will play in the requirements process?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation â how will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the Deployment Risk project?
- Cost Baseline: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Deployment Risk project(s)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of the outcome/results of this Deployment Risk project?
- Contractor Status Report: What is the average response time for answering a support call?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
- Quality Audit: It is inappropriate to seek information about the Audit Panels preliminary views including questions like why do you ask that?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Deployment Risk project leaders committed to this Deployment Risk project full time?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Team Operating Agreement: How will you resolve conflict efficiently and respectfully?
Step-by-step and complete Deployment Risk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Deployment Risk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Deployment Risk project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Deployment Risk project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Deployment Risk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Deployment Risk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Deployment Risk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Deployment Risk project with this in-depth Deployment Risk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Deployment Risk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Deployment Risk and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Deployment Risk investments work better.
This Deployment Risk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.