Systematize Descriptive Analytics: Digital Commerce, Digital Banking and financial systems architecture.
More Uses of the Descriptive Analytics Toolkit:
- Ensure you accumulate; build predictive models and complex Descriptive Analytics, as clustering and market basket analysis.
- Evaluate and implement emerging technology as Cloud Data Warehouse appliances, real time streaming, predictive/prescriptive/diagnostic and Descriptive Analytics, Data Visualization, and Cloud based Big Data.
- Govern Descriptive Analytics: Descriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics.
- Confirm your organization possess the Business Acumen and analytic chops to ensure your team is applying the right approach and Critical Thinking to execute against projects using an assortment of methods that range from descriptive profiles and statistical forecasting to Predictive Modeling and optimization.
- TranslatE Business problems into a Data And Analytics plan and execute, through exploratory descriptive analysis, feature engineering and/or Machine Learning techniques.
- Advise on exploratory, descriptive and predictive Data Analytics to a variety of projects and shape delivery of solutions that drivE Business value.
- Direct Descriptive Analytics: design, develop and implement small to medium complexity predictive and descriptive Data Mining models to support Data Driven Decision Making.
- Head Descriptive Analytics: descriptive statistics, Machine Learning, optimization, Pattern Recognition, cluster analysis, segmentation analysis, etc.
- Analyze rich and multidimensional data, develop descriptive and analytical models, and shape actionable insights from research findings.
- Be accountable for supporting executive Decision Making through descriptive and Statistical Analysis at an early stage organization.
- Become skilled in detailed reading, proofing and editing highly technical and descriptive material, meticulous in Document Management.
- Apply innovative statistical solutions for complex analytical problems facing your Clients that cannot be solved by simple descriptive statistics or Data Visualizations alone.
- Be accountable for preparing a written descriptive log of observations (Surveillance Report).
- Provide leadership and oversight regarding Data Governance, architecture, quality, and warehousing for Commercial Data Analytics and integrations.
- Manage Descriptive Analytics: closely monitor industry developments and proactively engage with external analytics experts to design Best In Class analytical concepts and models supporting effective and efficient quality and operational delivery in a regulated environment and consumer intelligence.
- Identify Data Analytics opportunities for thE Business for thE Business and ensure data/information compliance with business policy, legal, and compliance.
- Evaluate Descriptive Analytics: leverage Customer Analytics and communications tools to build integrated marketing campaigns that identify, nurture, engage, and convert target accounts.
- Establish that your organization communicates analyses and insights to leaders by summarizing conclusions, translating analytics into clear, understandable themes, and identifying analytic results that drive actionable insights.
- Create production tracking spreadsheets, historical trending reports and perform Data Analytics and provide feedback to management on conclusions.
- Evaluate Descriptive Analytics: architecture and build a high performance Data Analytics platform to support data staging and computational analysis by the team.
- Guide Descriptive Analytics: design, develop and implement Machine Learning and Deep Learning systems for internal quality analytics application and Product Development for customer application.
- Direct Descriptive Analytics: work closely with data experts to build and maintain KPI Data Dictionary, Metadata, Data Standards, and ensure adherence to the plans analytics method and Data Standards.
- Manage work with your marketing and analytics departments to do thorough split testing and campaign optimization for all mail delivery.
- Formulate Descriptive Analytics: from web and ecommerce analytics to operational analytics that support Supply Chain, product, merchandising and varying other operations teams.
- Incorporate disparate data sources into a database/Data Lake for consumption via analytics tools as Tableau or Looker.
- Ensure your organization applies analytics and material planning expertise to manage system parameters and meet target inventory and service level goals, while minimizing costs and obsolescence.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders Customer Success leadership, Sales leadership, Product Marketing, etc.
- Audit Descriptive Analytics: client/account facing leader representing Marketing Analytics and Data Driven strategy recommendations.
- Lead Descriptive Analytics: design, develop and implement Machine Learning and Deep Learning systems for internal quality analytics application and Product Development for customer application.
- Drive the Design And Delivery of Data And Analytics solutions, platforms, and services to ensure the continuous realization of value.
- Secure that your organization considers long term strategic impact when making decisions or in setting direction.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Descriptive Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Descriptive Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Descriptive Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Descriptive Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Descriptive Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What adjustments to the strategies are needed?
- How do you recognize an Descriptive Analytics objection?
- How do you make it meaningful in connecting Descriptive Analytics with what users do day-to-day?
- Are the planned controls in place?
- Is there an established Change Management process?
- Who will facilitate the team and process?
- What is your competitive advantage?
- Will the controls trigger any other risks?
- What is the Descriptive Analyticss sustainability risk?
- How do you verify the authenticity of the data and information used?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Descriptive Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Descriptive Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Descriptive Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Descriptive Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Descriptive Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Descriptive Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Descriptive Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Descriptive Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Descriptive Analytics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Descriptive Analytics Project Team have enough people to execute the Descriptive Analytics Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Descriptive Analytics Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Descriptive Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Descriptive Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Descriptive Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Descriptive Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Descriptive Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Descriptive Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Descriptive Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Descriptive Analytics project with this in-depth Descriptive Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Descriptive Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Descriptive Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Descriptive Analytics investments work better.
This Descriptive Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.