This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Design for Six SIGMA assessment.
'Excellent. Very pleased with ease of use and ability to self-assess across the board for scaleability. Option on table for higher level management to move to The Art of Service and use all their self-assessments as users increase in my organization and at sister organizations. - Data and Analytics Lead in the Government Industry
'Visual analytics brought lot of value to the organization. Creating a dashboard was relatively easy.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'Very fast implementation. Easy to start using the self-assessment.' - Service Owner, Business Intelligence in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Design for Six SIGMA Self-Assessment?
The Design for Six SIGMA Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Design for Six SIGMA work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Design for Six SIGMA task and that every Design for Six SIGMA outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Design for Six SIGMA opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Design for Six SIGMA advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Design for Six SIGMA Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Design for Six SIGMA improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Design for Six SIGMA Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Design for Six SIGMA Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Design for Six SIGMA Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Design for Six SIGMA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Design for Six SIGMA and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Design for Six SIGMA with this Design for Six SIGMA Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who will be responsible for deciding whether Design for Six SIGMA goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Define Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Design for Six SIGMA been identified and analyzed?
- Measure Question: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Design for Six SIGMA process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Design for Six SIGMA process available?
- Analyze Question: Is Design for Six SIGMA linked to key business goals and objectives?
- Improve Question: How will you measure your Design for Six SIGMA effectiveness?
- Control Question: Will team members perform Design for Six SIGMA work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Sustain Question: Who will provide the final approval of Design for Six SIGMA deliverables?
Value [to you] of the Design for Six SIGMA Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Design for Six SIGMA Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.