This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Digital asset management assessment.
'The Art of Service self assessment' - the right tool for rapid end user adoption. Easy to learn. Every time I do an internal demo the audience is 'wowed'.' - Senior Manager, Quality Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
'I have worked with many different technologies. Many of these companies need to study how The Art of Service supports their customer every step of the way to ensure a smooth deployment and continued success.' - Sr. Domain Application Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
'I like TAOS, I believe that it is the best BI tool on the market. For our use cases, it is perfect. Our users are enjoying to work with TAOS. TAOS allows us fast value, i.e. we bought a couple of self assessments and immediately started to generate reports and dashboards. Business users are happy to jump from legacy BI to TAOS. Everyone, loves the quality of the self-assessments outcome, data visualizations, interactivity and etc.' - Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
What Is The Digital asset management Self-Assessment?
The Digital asset management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Digital asset management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Digital asset management task and that every Digital asset management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Digital asset management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Digital asset management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Digital asset management Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital asset management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Digital asset management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital asset management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Digital asset management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital asset management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital asset management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Digital asset management with this Digital asset management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Digital asset management leaders?
- Define Question: Think about the people you identified for your Digital asset management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Measure Question: What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Digital asset management brings?
- Analyze Question: What are your most important goals for the strategic Digital asset management objectives?
- Improve Question: Are there any disadvantages to implementing Digital asset management? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Control Question: Meeting the Challenge: Are Missed Digital asset management opportunities Costing you Money?
- Sustain Question: What are the success criteria that will indicate that Digital asset management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Value [to you] of the Digital asset management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Digital asset management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.