"We lean on our rituals to enhance the customer experience through digital offerings, and work together to meet goals. I configure systems shipped from the factory and support customers remotely and on jobs/event sites. I work with digital business leadership to build, integrate and accelerate digital commerce aligned to our organizations global growth. This includes guided vehicles (driverless fork trucks) and world-class digital presses that give our clients a full range of options to produce personalized products. I thought that I was really clever in school and got all the best marks, but nothing prepared me for what I am learning now each day."
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Factory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Factory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Factory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Factory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 973 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Factory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 973 standard requirements:
- If a breach occurs or the regulator investigates the organization; you need to have documents to explain the complete data flows. Are you ready to answer those questions as the level of fines will take into account the processes; technology; and documentation that describes the systems and flow of data. Are you ready for that?
- To what extent do you expect your organizations digital business strategy, including business models, designs and technology, to impact your organizations enterprise architecture discipline and deliverables over the next two years?
- How fast does your organization move to implement and scale digital workforce, when the benefits from robotic process automation are high and the payback period is so attractive, at just under one year?
- What are the highest priority application types (mobile, IoT, etc.), systems (ERP, CRM, etc.), and development approaches that make up the digital transformation landscape for your organization?
- No matter what your mission, a more digital approach to organizational processes will improve operations in dramatic and easily measured ways. What matters most to your organization?
- Why does your brand, enterprise or organization exists, your organization must start with its mission. What experiences and outcomes should your organization be expected to deliver?
- Would digital preservation reform, allowing, for instance, organizations to harvest digital objects, to format-shift and make multiple copies, actually undermine commercial markets?
- How does your organization encourage the uptake of new technologies beyond a service demand model in which you supply the services and resources that users already know how to use?
- How does your organization assess its digital dexterity: how well can your organization use digital channels and media to help employees complete work and help business run better?
- How are your international counterparts thinking differently about tackling key issues, creating strategic advantage, and the value that directors can add to your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Factory book in PDF containing 973 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Factory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Factory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Factory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Factory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Factory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Factory Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Factory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Digital Factory project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Digital Factory project is needed?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this Digital Factory projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after meetings?
- Quality Metrics: Is there alignment within your organization on definitions?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to stakeholders?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit costs, equivalent unit or lot costs in terms of labor, material, other direct, and indirect costs?
- Variance Analysis: Are there changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of Digital Factory project management life cycle?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the variances between budgeted and actual indirect costs identified and analyzed at the level of assigned responsibility for control (indirect pool, department, etc.)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: In your opinion, do certain Digital Factory project resources hold a higher importance than other resources?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Factory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Factory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Factory project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Factory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Factory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Factory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Factory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Factory project with this in-depth Digital Factory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Factory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Factory and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Factory investments work better.
This Digital Factory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.