This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Digital Forensics assessment.
'Great collaboration with vendor and consistent guidance to make us successful' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment has been a powerful dash-boarding tool. I have created powerful dashboards that have helped our business run more efficiently and effectively.' - Analyst in the Finance Industry
'It is very user-friendly and easy to use and get results. We have found the support response to be excellent. They will reach back within hours.' - Director Process Improvement and Analytics in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Digital Forensics Self-Assessment?
The Digital Forensics Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Digital Forensics work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Digital Forensics task and that every Digital Forensics outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Digital Forensics opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Digital Forensics advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Digital Forensics Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Forensics improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Digital Forensics Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Forensics Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Digital Forensics Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Forensics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Forensics and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Digital Forensics with this Digital Forensics Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the disruptive Digital Forensics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Define Question: Are there recognized Digital Forensics problems?
- Measure Question: Has the direction changed at all during the course of Digital Forensics? If so, when did it change and why?
- Analyze Question: How do we ensure that implementations of Digital Forensics products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Improve Question: Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Digital Forensics work? How is the team addressing them?
- Control Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Digital Forensics project?
- Sustain Question: Will team members regularly document their Digital Forensics work?
Value [to you] of the Digital Forensics Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Digital Forensics Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.