- Digital Marketing PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS REPORT
The Digital Marketing report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest. (Instant Access to the 58 Pages PDF Download)
The Art of Service's predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over six thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, instruction and courseware availability, patents issued, and books published.
Table of Contents
Top 20 Overall Predictive Analytics Scores
Top 20 in each Research Area
- Digital Marketing Top 20 Interest and Popularity Scores
- Google Trends data for gauging mindshare and awareness, the numbers are relative to their maximum (100), meaning number 100 has maximum interest right now and number 50 has half the interest it had from its peak of 100.
- Digital Marketing Top 20 Employment Demand Scores
- Open employment opportunities on the date of this report for the subject. Indicator of the need of employers for this specific skill set and therefore their organization's application of it in relation to the other subjects.
- Digital Marketing Top 20 Active Practitioners Scores
- Number of practitioners and professionals which have the subject skill set and experience. Indicator of the need of employers (and availability of employees) for this specific skill set and therefore their organization's application of it in relation to the other subjects.
- Digital Marketing Top 20 Monthly Searches Scores
- How often a month a search is performed for the keyword/phrase: and indicator of interest in the subject.
- Digital Marketing Top 20 Active Advertisers Scores
- This shows how many unique advertisers have appeared on this subject in the last 12 months. Indicator of the advertising being spent on the topic ergo investments being made to attract clients.
- Digital Marketing Top 20 Cost per Click Scores
- CPC: The average amount advertisers pay Google anytime someone clicks their own ad for this keyword. Indicator of the advertising being spent on the topic ergo investments being made to attract clients.
- Digital Marketing Top 20 Patents Issues Scores
- Patents issued for the specific subject. Indicator of R&D investments and innovation in the specific subject.
- Digital Marketing Top 20 Books in Print Scores
- Number of in-print books that cover the subject. Indicator of the need for knowledge sharing and its availability.
- Digital Marketing Top 20 Instruction and courseware available content Scores
- Number of instruction and courseware available content that covers the subject. Indicator of the need for knowledge sharing and its availability.
Complete Results by Subject Covered
- Affiliate marketing
- Augmented Reality
- Content Marketing
- Customer Journey Analytics
- Digital Commerce
- Digital Commerce Marketing
- Digital marketing
- Digital Offers
- Display advertising
- Dynamic Creative Optimization
- Email Marketing
- In-App Advertising
- Influencer marketing
- Lead Management
- Mobile Commerce
- Mobile marketing
- Mobile Ticketing
- Native Advertising
- Persona Management
- Predictive Analytics
- Quantified Self
- Responsive Design
- Sharing Economy
- Social Analytics
- Social Commerce
- Social Marketing
- Social Media Distribution
- Social Media Marketing
- Social media optimization
- Social TV
- Tag Management
- Umbrella term
- Visual marketing
- Voice of the Customer
- Web Analytics