Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Twin Oil and Gas Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Twin Oil and Gas related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Twin Oil and Gas specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Twin Oil and Gas Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Twin Oil and Gas improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Where can advanced analytics, big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation, robotics, cloud, and software platforms be applied for exploration, drilling and production workflows?
- Will productivity growth suffer if organizations divert a greater share of investment towards repair and replacement of existing capital rather than towards research and development?
- What is the contractors executive commitment to the startups long-term potential, its belief in your business plan, and specific core competencies to support product realization?
- How to deliver integrated solutions across the business ecosystem targeting speed of execution & innovation including factory automation, IoT and analytics capabilities?
- How does the maturity of business support functions, people, systems and finance, drive your asset management outcomes ÃÂÃÂ and influence the business risk profile?
- How can digital twins maximise employee productivity and efficiency through operational insight and automation, whilst ensuring safety and compliance?
- Are there other categories of retail or service businesses that might be more likely to succeed in your organization given current market conditions?
- Do you feel that electronics manufacturing has deviated from encouraging only revolutionary technologies to accepting evolutionary technologies?
- Will the iot solution facilitate greater integration and interoperability with service partners and/or create a tangible competitive advantage?
- What if the quality control forms were available on a mobile device and populated the identification information for the product automatically?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Twin Oil and Gas book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Twin Oil and Gas self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Twin Oil and Gas Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Twin Oil and Gas areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Twin Oil and Gas Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Twin Oil and Gas projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Twin Oil and Gas Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Twin Oil and Gas project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
- Milestone List: Milestone pages should display the UserID of the person who added the milestone. Does a report or query exist that provides this audit information?
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the Digital Twin Oil and Gas project Plan?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Have business partners been involved extensively, and what data was required for them?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you ensure you evaluate what you asked for, not what you want to see or expect to see?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Digital Twin Oil and Gas project?
- Procurement Audit: Budget controls: does your organization maintain an up-to-date (approved) budget for all funded activities, and perform a comparison of that budget with actual expenditures for each budget category?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts ÃÂÃÂ how will the cost to complete the Digital Twin Oil and Gas project be forecast?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all outputs delivered by the Digital Twin Oil and Gas project follow the same process?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Twin Oil and Gas Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Twin Oil and Gas project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Twin Oil and Gas project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Twin Oil and Gas project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Twin Oil and Gas project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Twin Oil and Gas project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Twin Oil and Gas project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Twin Oil and Gas project with this in-depth Digital Twin Oil and Gas Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Twin Oil and Gas projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Twin Oil and Gas and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Twin Oil and Gas investments work better.
This Digital Twin Oil and Gas All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.