This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Distribution Networks assessment.
'It is very user-friendly and easy to use and get results. We have found the support response to be excellent. They will reach back within hours.' - Director Process Improvement and Analytics in the Healthcare Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment works very well and provides significant visual analytics on operations to our end users.' - Manager, IT Clinical Systems in the Healthcare Industry
'Product has met all functionality we have expected. Time to go-live was short and we found working with The Art of Service very fluent.' - Project Manager in the Services Industry
What Is The Distribution Networks Self-Assessment?
The Distribution Networks Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Distribution Networks work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Distribution Networks task and that every Distribution Networks outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Distribution Networks opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Distribution Networks advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Distribution Networks Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Distribution Networks improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Distribution Networks Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Distribution Networks Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Distribution Networks Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Distribution Networks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Distribution Networks and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Distribution Networks with this Distribution Networks Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Distribution Networks strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Define Question: Is Distribution Networks dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Measure Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to Distribution Networks?
- Analyze Question: What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Distribution Networks?
- Improve Question: Do the Distribution Networks decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Control Question: Who are the Distribution Networks improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Sustain Question: Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Distribution Networks work? How is the team addressing them?
Value [to you] of the Distribution Networks Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Distribution Networks Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.