Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical dnata Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any dnata related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated dnata specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the dnata Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which dnata improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- Who are four people whose careers Ive enhanced?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate dnata data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of dnata?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- What are the long-term dnata goals?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- Does dnata analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the dnata book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your dnata self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the dnata Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which dnata areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough dnata Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage dnata projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step dnata Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 dnata project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How are data handled when a test is not run per specification?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award decision based on the result of the evaluation of tenders?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed dnata project contribute to the overall objectives of the organization?
- Procurement Audit: Are there inferior competencies among procurement staff?
- Scope Management Plan: Are agendas created for each meeting with meeting objectives, meeting topics, invitee list, and action items from past meetings?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the dnata project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are these categories of skills either actually or potentially represented across the membership?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have any policies or procedures to guide its decision-making (code of conduct for the board, conflict of interest policy, etc.)?
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: Is what the dnata project intents to solve a hard question?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the typical challenges dnata project teams face during each of the five process groups?
Step-by-step and complete dnata Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 dnata project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 dnata project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 dnata project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 dnata project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 dnata project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 dnata project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any dnata project with this in-depth dnata Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose dnata projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in dnata and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make dnata investments work better.
This dnata All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.