Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical eRuby Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any eRuby related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated eRuby specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the eRuby Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which eRuby improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a eRuby project?
- Is Supporting eRuby documentation required?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a eRuby project?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- Are we Assessing eRuby and Risk?
- Why is change control necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the eRuby book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your eRuby self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the eRuby Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which eRuby areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough eRuby Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage eRuby projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step eRuby Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 eRuby project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the teamÕs work approach?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the probability of risk events?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were eRuby project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the eRuby project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this eRuby project?
- Change Request: Should staff call into the helpdesk or go to the website?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any eRuby projects similar to this one in existence?
- Change Management Plan: What are the needs, priorities and special interests of the audience?
Step-by-step and complete eRuby Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 eRuby project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 eRuby project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 eRuby project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 eRuby project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 eRuby project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 eRuby project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any eRuby project with this in-depth eRuby Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose eRuby projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in eRuby and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make eRuby investments work better.
This eRuby All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.